Collection: Stamps

On my last post I mentioned that my mother had a huge stamp collection that she allowed me to continue to grow, so I decided I wanted to share it with my readers. I couldn't photograph every single one because there are way too many and some aren't organized and put into the stamp albums yet. I took a couple of photographs of my favorite pages. Hope you love them too and find it as interesting as I do!
This box contains stamps that haven't been washed and stamps that have been washed but haven't been put into stamp albums yet. If you are interested on knowing how to seperate stamps (wash) from paper than I will make a tutorial, it is not hard but needs a lot of concentration. You can see that I have lots of organizing to do :)
The last two are two of many of my favorites. The first being that they are from the same group of stamps makes it more interesting to me. They have a theme and my mom manged to collect a bunch of them. I also like the fact that they have a title "Royal Visit to Japan" So cool! The other one that I am holding has Atatürk's portrait and his Adress To Youth written on it. I love it that it is very much detailed.