What I Found #11


1   2   3   4   5   6
Since its summer time and I have a lot of free time on my hands I'm really trying to blog more often. I've got a couple more in mind to blog about but I haven't really planned out for the whole summer so we'll see how it goes. There isn't much to say about this post but I can say that my fave from the bunch is the cat dress which is number 1. Its sold out now but maybe it'll be back :) I know there is a lot of cat stuff but I just find it really cute but next time I'll do something different I promise! So, to find out where these are from please click the numbers <3 

PS: Don't forget to tell me your favorite from the bunch (I love reading your comments!!) and if you want to keep up with my blog much more easily please follow on Bloglovin :) See you laterrr <3