What I Found #10



               Cropped Denim Jacket                                        Capricorn Printed Dress

After Hours Flower Heel                                                 Bib Necklace
Leather Skater Skirt                                                   Jeffrey Campbell 

I just want to start off by saying that I ditched school today because I feel terrible. I have a runny nose and a weird feeling in my throat. I'm not exactly sick yet but I feel that if I push myself out of my bed its going to start working on me. So while I'm in my bed today I decided to post of couple of things that I've been pinning or coming across on websites. My fave out of all of these is the JC shoes, how can one shoe be this perfect? The color, style and UNICORN print! It's absolutely gorgeous, definitely on my wishlist :) What is your favorite from the list? 

 --> Welcome to all of my new followers and thank you so much for all the support with the giveaway. You guys rock! And if you still haven't entered the giveaway please check it out HERE :) <--