What I Found #9

1 2 3
 
1 2 3

I have been going around my favorite websites and tracking down my favorite items and these are the ones that made the cut! As you can see I have a bit of a cat sweater obsession right now. This started when I found this website called sheinside.com many will probably know this website. I was going to purchase the last one on the right but than I read all these horrible reviews about the website that I just could hit the checkout button. If you have ever purchased anything from sheinside I would love to hear your reviews so I can make up my mind already! :)

The studded shoes and the shorts are from topshop and I think those shorts are on sale! I don't wear shorts at all but I can't help sharing this one as it is pretty awesome!

The last one is a wonderful record player brooch! Look at all the little details I love it.