You said to be cool but I'm already the coolest/WIW

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone out there! I believe that you are all special and even if you are single there are people out there that love you. Today I wore my new sweater which was a recent purchase that I got on sale and I thought the color was definitely suited for today. I don't really feel that it is a day to be treated speacial but everyone seems to do that so why not make an exception today. 
           Sweater: H&M          Shirt: H&M          Bag: Gift          Shoes: Koton          Pin: Gift               

Sorry that I'm holding the candy in my hand in all of the photos but I threw out the wrapper without thinking that I probably wouldn't eat the whole thing, so I ended up carrying it. I also want to say that it was the first time I used this bag and I really like the tassle detail, it gives me a bohem feel. Also I wanted to ask you guys if you would like to see anything different in my blog, like maybe if I write more or put more photographs. So tell me anything, if you would like to ask me questions I will put my email here soon but for now you can reach me on my twitter, I'm usually active! :)

PS: I'm getting a hair cut tomorrow!