The Sun & Food

Today we had the perfect weather. I woke up at 6.30 and started to get ready as I had finals at 9(yes my school  is a bit far). I got out of the house at 7.30 and got on the bus. I couldn't make to my exam but it was okay because I went in with another group since it only took 10 minutes. Great finals right? Anyway after that I got home and me, my mother and aunt headed out for a little trip to the beauty salon. We got manicures. I'm so glad! The lady there is my mothers friend since like forever and she gave me nail polish as a gift. I love it, I'm going to use it right after the one she put on my nails, which are also awesome. Than we went to get something to eat and headed home. I slept in the car, I was really tired. It was a great day though, hopefully all my days will be as great as today!
Şefo Mantı. The food was delicious!
 The decoration of the cafe/restaurant. I loved the seats!
 What I ordered: Gözleme -a type of pancake, but not exactly-
 What my mother and aunt ordered: Mantı. -turkish ravioli, dumplings boiled and covered with yoghurt and garlic sauce, yes I took this explanation from somewhere.
 Me and a closer look at my favorite ring which is backwards on this photo. Oops!