Nail Art: Out of This World!


(This photo is with flash- so the colors pop!)
 I'm so sorry I've not been around here. I had actually promised my self that I would at least make a post once a week but I missed last week and I hate that. It's just that school work has gotten intense because in two weeks time we will start our mid-terms so they want us to learn as much as possible. I have a lot of assignments to work on for next week and I'm so frustrated (I might not be around within the week- again). But today I had time to do something and I just had to share it with you guys. This is my first try at galaxy nails and they are not perfect but I like them! I just took a sponge and did whatever haha! But I feel the little stars gave it a sweet touch -I don't know if you can see them but they're there :) Sooo what are your thoughts about my dazzling nails? 
Nicka 009          Kiko 344         Pastel 11         Pastel 01         Milani 68 
The list of the polishes are in order and I didn't have purple (isn't that crazy? all that nail polish but no purple!) but I used pink instead because it blended with the black at the bottom and got a bit darker. I hope you like it. 
P.S.: Follow me via Bloglovin so we can all still hang out together!