You Better Be Good 2013




First of all, Happy New Year to all of you out there! Thanks so much to my followers and the lovely comments you have been leaving. This would be really boring without you guys. 2012 was not my year, I'm definitely sure of that but I want to turn things around this year so I made this list of things that I want to accomplish. I know my hand-writing isn't really good so just ignore that haha :) 

Read 15 Books: I haven't done much reading this year so I would really love to catch up on new things or maybe some classics. 
Get Out More: I stayed home for soo long that I don't even know the meaning of this word, no I'm just kidding. When the weather is decent I would really love to go places that I haven't seen before and explore :)
Pass All Classes: It is finals week and I'm already going crazy. I don't have another exam until next week but I really need to pass all of them especially German which I failed last year.
Add 2 New Cameras to My Camera Collection: The title pretty much explains it but I do have a little collection of cameras but I really want it to grow. 
Press More Plants: This one I just started this Autumn so I didn't have much time to collect different plants as they were withering. I would really love to "really" collect.
Shoot Film: This one I started this year also so I just started to experiment with it. I want to get more into it and come up with great results.
Organize My Mothers Stamp Collection: My Mom has this huge stamp collection half of it is in a box which needs to be organized. I wanted to do it a long time ago but never could so this year I will do it.
Finish Re-Decorating My Room: It's not really my room I share it with my sister and we have been trying to decorate it for so long now that we are tired of it taking this long. We hope to finish it this year.

Also, I want to add another resolution which is really general and I think it should be for all of us and it is to BE HEALTHY and BE HAPPY!