Words are very unnecessary they can only do harm/ WIW

       Hat: LCW   Sweater: H&M   Ring: Thrifted/Bazaar

This is my outfit today and I just wanted to show you what I usually wear, I know there is nothing speacial to it. I don't really have certain style I just like to put on whatever I like and feel comfortable in. I bought this hat just a couple of days ago and I love it so much! I have been looking around for them a really long time and just when I was leaving the shop I saw them and they were on sale so I was really happy. It so comfortable and lovely. I mean who doesn't love a hat with a face on it, come on. Also, I got this sweater a while back for winter and you guys it keeps me so warm! I'm so happy with it.

P.S: I don't know if you can see it but the ring has Marilyn Monroe on it.
P.S1: Sorry for the goofy photographs :)