Hey Teacher, Leave Them Kids Alone! /WIW

I left this place for a while again and I'm really sorry. The reasons of me not making a post for all this time is actually quite much. First of all I had finals and I had to study. Secondly, I got bronchitis a little so I've been coughing like crazy for the past 10 days which has taken my mood down, by a lot. Thirdly, I haven't been inspired due to the second factor. And last but not least the events that have been going on in Taksim, Istanbul. 

What happened in Taksim? is maybe a question you're asking yourself. Well it started in Gezi Park, Taksim which was going to be demolished to make a shopping mall. Gezi Park is one of the few green spaces left in Taksim which is the center of Istanbul. People peacefully protested in the park with reading, singing, dancing and putting up tents to sleep at night so they wouldn't leave the park for even a minute. And one morning at 5 am police attacked all those innocent people with teargas and pressured water and this led to a whole new thing of fighting for our rights that have been opressed by the government for sometime. It has been 20 days and its still going on. A lot of people are injured and a couple of them have lost their lives which shows that excessive force was definitely used. I only went 1 day and it was really crowded but everyone was united for one purpose and it was really nice to see that. This is just a brief explanation but please do check out the Facebook page and browse through the photos and articles, you'll understand more :)

Remember the time I went to a clothing swap event? Well this shirt is from there! I love it soo soo much because well its comfortable, stylish and most importantly its Wizard of OZ! I wanted to style it with my new skirt from H&M which is also extremely comfortable and its not even that short :)
Bracelet: Twillypop
 MooBooCo sent me this bag because I won a giveaway on Aqeela's Blog and I'm really happy with it. I've always wanted one but I didn't acutally know of MooBoo and other places listed crazy prices for these. There isn't much room for a lot of things and the things to put in this bag would usually have to be flat but it does have a zipper at the side that extends the bag a little :) I would definitely buy bags from them because they are really customer friendly and I wasn't even a customer really. They sent me a bag and when it was lost they sent me another, they made sure I got my hands on one of these babies and that was really nice of them. I can't thank them enough for the gesture and Aqueela for holding that awesome giveaway!